- Transcript Instructions (PDF)
- Direct Transcript Link: click here to Access Student Self-Service
TO VIEW AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT:
1. Step 2: Click on Student
· In the drop down menu click Student once more
· On the right listed as Banner Access click Access Student Self-Service
· Step 3: Click on the STUDENT RECORDS tab on your screen
· Step 4: Under “Student Records”, you will click on ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
· Step 5: You will be able to select the TRANSCRIPT LEVEL AND TYPE
· Step 6: Have access to your UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT!!!
· Step 7: You can print or Save As PDF from your browser.
TO REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT:
· Step 1:
o Go directly to the OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR (Bldg. 39, Suite A-135) to request the form
o Click on the ACADEMICS tab once you have logged into MY UDC
· Step 2: click on STUDENT FORMS at the bottom of the page
· Step 3: Click on REQUEST OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
· Step 4: Fill out the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM as required
· Step 5: Choose whether to drop the form in person or to mail it to the OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR.
· Step 6: Decide whether to pick up the TRANSCRIPT in person or to be mailed to a desired address.